Simple and Yummy CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES:
Self-raising Flour 160
Cocoa Powder 40
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 eggs (Large)
110 mL Milk
1 tbsp Vanilla
A pinch of salt
1. Beat butter and sugar in a medium mixing bowl on high speed for about 3 minutes.
2. Add vanilla, salt and eggs, beat well on medium speed.
3. Pour in the milk and mix.
4. Sieve SR-flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together, add to the above mixture, mix well on slow speed for 30 seconds.
5. Spoon the mixture into 12 medium paper cups (3/4 full) in a muffin tin.
6. Bake in a preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes.
Chocolate cupcakes recipe:
copyright © 2011 http://www.happyhappycake.com