Savoury Spring Onion Pancakes:
250 gm Plain Flour
125 ml hot water
60 ml iced water
150 gm Spring Onions
1. Sieve flour, add in hot water and mix well.
2. Then add in iced water and knead it into a smooth dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and shape them into four round doughs.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll each dough into a thin, round pastry.
5. Rub a thin layer of cooking oil and sprinkle some chopped spring onions and salt on top of the pastry.
6. Roll up the pastry and then roll it into a thin, round pastry again.
7. Fry the pastry in a hot, greased pan until brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot.
Savoury spring onion pancakes recipe:
copyright © 2011 http://www.happyhappycake.com