SPONGE CAKE RECIPE:
Butter (melted) 90
Self-raising Flour 230
Milk 100 mL
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp Vanilla
A pinch of salt
1. Sieve flour and baking powder.
2. Add all the ingredients except melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Whisk on high speed for about 15 minutes.
3. Then, pour in melted butter, mix well on slow speed for 30 seconds.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin.
5. Bake in a preheat oven at 180 degree C for about 50 - 55 minutes.
Sponge cake recipe:
copyright © 2011 http://www.happyhappycake.com